CPCS A58 Excavator 360 degree below 10 tonnes
To provide thorough theory and practical training in operating a 360 degree Excavator, to enable the candidate to competently (and safely) carry out the role and complete the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests successfully.
- Operating the plant machinery to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the plant machinery
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles and so on
- What routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
Duration of Training
|Number of Training Days Required Novice|
(Less than 1 years or no operational experience)
|Number of Training Days Required if an Intermediate (1-2 Years Operational Experience)||Number of training days required if experienced (2+ years operational experience)||Test Only Option|
|8||2 - 3||1||1/2|
A97c Excavator 360 below 10 tonnes - Lifting operations
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must complete both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
CITP Ltd, Budds Plantation, Baughurst Road, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PJ
For more information on our CPCS A58 Excavator 360 degree below 10 tonnes courses, give us a call today on 01189 700200 or use our enquiry form. We will go through your requirements and provide advice on what construction training courses best suit you.