CPCS A59 Excavator 360 degree above 10 tonnes
To provide thorough practical and theory plant training in operating a 360 degree Excavator, to enable the candidate to competently and safely fulfill the role and pass the relevant CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Operating the plant machinery to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles and so on
- What routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary for the plant equipment, and how to carry them out
Duration of Training
|Number of Training Days Required Novice|
(Less than 1 years or no operational experience)
|Number of Training Days Required if an Intermediate (1-2 Years Operational Experience)||Number of training days required if experienced (2+ years operational experience)||Test Only Option|
|8||4 - 5||1||1/2|
To obtain the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card all candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test as well as the Practical Test.
CITP Ltd, Budds Plantation, Baughurst Road, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PJ
For more information on our CPCS A59 Excavator 360 degree above 10 tonnes courses, give us a call today on 01189 700200 or use our enquiry form. We will go through your requirements and provide advice on what construction training courses best suit you.