CPCS A62 Crane Lift Supervisor
To deliver thorough theory-based and practical training on all the key responsibilities of a Lift Supervisor. To ensure the candidate is able to competently and safely execute the role and pass the required CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of plant operation including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Duty charts, crane stability, and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- British Standard 1721
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- LOLER and PUWER
Duration of Training
|Number of Training Days Required Novice|
(Less than 1 years or no operational experience)
|Number of Training Days Required if an Intermediate (1-2 Years Operational Experience)||Number of training days required if experienced (2+ years operational experience)||Test Only Option|
In order to achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card certification, candidates must pass the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 24 months), the CPCS Theory Test and the corresponding Practical Test.
CITP Ltd, Budds Plantation, Baughurst Road, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PJ
For more information on our CPCS A62 Crane Lift Supervisor training courses, give us a call today on 01189 700200 or use our enquiry form. We will go through your requirements and provide advice on what construction training courses best suit you.