Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations - Processing Plant
The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations – Processing qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Processing within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in one of the following optional units:
- Preparing and operating crushers to process materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating screeners to process materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating batching plant to process materials in the workplace
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations - Processing Plant t is a work based qualification for experienced workers.
Categories in this qualification route include:
Candidates will need to compile a portfolio of work-based evidence, along with an on-site assessment.
The qualification can take up to 6 months to complete, depending on work commitments, and you will be given high levels of support throughout the process.
If you already hold a Red CPCS Trained Operators Card achieving this qualification will gain you a Blue CPCS Competence Card.
LEVEL 2 NVQ PLANT OPERATIONS
Description: To upgrade to the Blue CPCS ‘Competent Operator’ CPCS card
- 15% discount, bespoke pricing dependent on numbers and delivery style (OSAT )
NUMBER OF NVQ’S
Get in contact with us today on 01189 700200 and we will talk you through the NVQ programmes we have available. Our professional and friendly construction training specialists are certain to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for you to take your career further.