Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations
The Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations has been developed to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations - Planning Lifts (Construction) provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in planning lifting operations to demonstrate their competence. The units in this qualification are derived from National Occupational Standards.
The Learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in:
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Planning Lifting Activities Using Cranes and/or Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- Planning and Establishing Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Systems for Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
Within this occupational area we offer other qualifications with a similar name: NVQ’s:
- - L2 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations
- - Slinger/Signaller
- - L4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations
- - Supervising Lifts
These NVQ qualifications request the learner to demonstrate, in a real workplace environment, that you are competent against a set of performance statements. You are assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you through your programme of learning.
LEVEL 5 NVQ CONTROLLING LIFTING OPS - APPOINTED PERSONS
Description: To upgrade to the Blue CPCS ‘Competent Operator’ CPCS card
- 15% discount, bespoke pricing dependent on numbers
NUMBER OF NVQ’S
Diploma in Controlling
Get in contact with us today on 01189 700200 and we will talk you through the NVQ programmes we have available. Our professional and friendly construction training specialists are certain to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for you to take your career further.