Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
The course includes six modules and two onsite assessment visits. You study one module a per month and the qualification should take 12 months to complete.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment
Also included in the cost are registration, certification and CSCS card application.
Teaching and assessment
The course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You'll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You'll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- Two one-day one-to-one onsite assessment visits
Qualifications you gain
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Opportunity to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
You should be working as a construction site manager in one of these areas:
- building and civil engineering
- highways maintenance and repair
- residential development
LEVEL 6 NVQ SITE / CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
Description: To gain the Black CSCS Manager card
- 15% discount, bespoke pricing dependent on numbers
NUMBER OF NVQ’S
Diploma in Construction
Get in contact with us today on 01189 700200 and we will talk you through the NVQ programmes we have available. Our professional and friendly construction training specialists are certain to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for you to take your career further.