Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management (Construction)
This NVQ is designed for practitioners in the construction industry who are working in a policy making, director or senior management capacity.
To achieve this qualification a minimum of 9 units need to be attained. This comprises of 6 units from the Mandatory Group, plus a minimum of 3 units (62 credits) from the Optional Group
- Control Projects in Construction Management
- Develop Self and Others in Construction Management
- Manage Project Processes in Construction Management
- Manage Teams in Construction Management
- Plan a Construction Organisations Workforce
- Provide Advice, Judgement and Service Ethically in Construction Management
• Sustainability and Environmental Impact of Developments in Construction Management
• Prepare and Agree a Project Brief and Outline Programme in Construction Management
• Managing the Handover of the Construction Project in the Workplace
• Managing Tendering Processes in Construction Management
• Manage the Preparation and Submission of Estimates, Bids and Tenders in Construction Management
• Manage Marketing and Customer Service in Construction Management
• Implement, Monitor and Control Strategic Procurement Systems in Construction Management
• Evaluate Sustainable Resources and Requirements for the Whole Lifecycle of a Construction Project
• Evaluate and Progress the Resolution of Contractual Disputes in Construction Management
• Establish Project Procurement Arrangements in Construction Management
• Ensure that Contracts are Prepared, Negotiated and Agreed in Construction Management
• Direct the Management of Design Development and Processes in Construction Management
• Control Budgets and Contract Payment Entitlement in Construction Management
TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT
You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor, who will work closely with you to produce a Portfolio of Evidence showing how you have met the performance and knowledge criteria for each unit within the qualification.
Although the assessor may have to come to your workplace to cover some units, you can complete most of them remotely. You can communicate with your assessor over the phone, by video call or via email.
LEVEL 7 NVQ DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION SENIOR MANAGEMENT (CONSTRUCTION)
Description: To gain the Black CSCS Management card - 15% discount, bespoke pricing dependent on numbers
NUMBER OF NVQ’S
Diploma in Construction
Senior Management (Construction)
Get in contact with us today on 01189 700200 and we will talk you through the NVQ programmes we have available. Our professional and friendly construction training specialists are certain to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for you to take your career further.