How do i get a a CSCS green card ?
Do I qualify?
You must have completed one of the following courses:
- CITB Site Safety Plus: Health & Safety Awareness Course (1 day)
- QCF Level 1/SCQF Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (1-5 days)
- IOSH Working Safely Course (1 day)
You should also have taken and passed the Health & Safety Test.
How long is it valid for?
This card is valid for five years and can be renewed.
What is the next step?
Depending on your area of interest, there are several options available to you. You may wish to follow a specific trade such as bricklaying or carpentry, for which you can take a relevant NVQ.
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health
Duration: One day
CITB Site Safety Plus Certificate
**Please Note Costs Below:
HS&E Touch Screen Tests - £50.00+vat PP
1 Day Health and Safety Awareness Course - £155.00+vat PP
CSCS Green Card - £35.00+vat PP
- Complete all three in one day, by booking onto one of our scheduled courses for a total cost of £225.00+vat PP (Inclusive of all of the above and free on-site parking)
You can also apply for this card over the phone by calling 01189 700200 you will need to email evidence of your professional membership to email@example.com prior to calling.
(*CITP – Construction Industry Training Providers – is a limited company providing commercial training to industry and is in no way connected to CITB – the Construction Industry Training Board – a charity dedicated to industry standards.)