CPCS A09 Forward Tipping Dumper
The aim of this course is to provide detailed and thorough practical and theory CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper training; to enable the candidate to safely and securely carry out the role and pass the CPCS theory and practical tests, as this is necessary to determine if they are able to use the machinery competently and effectively.
Our CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper Training course utilises both classroom based tutorials and practical training with 'on site' conditions and will also provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to be able to safely the construction vehicles.
It is required that you have a basic understanding of current health and safety implications for our training courses.
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter
- Carrying out pre start and running checks.
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded.
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel.
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded.
- Position dumper to receive loads.
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Place machine in and out of service condition
Duration of the forward tipping dumper training
|Number of Training Days Required Novice|
(Less than 1 years or no operational experience)
|Number of Training Days Required if an Intermediate (1-2 Years Operational Experience)||Number of training days required if experienced (2+ years operational experience)||Test Only Option|
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
CITP Ltd, Budds Plantation, Baughurst Road, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PJ