CPCS A09 Forward Tipping Dumper
To provide thorough practical and theory CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper training, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests. CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper training is required to be able to use this machinery efficiently.
The CPCS Forward Dipping Dumper training course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to be able to safely operate Forward Tipping Dumpers, using both classroom-based tutorials and practical training with 'on site' conditions.
You should have a basic understanding of current Health & Safety issues for our CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper training courses.
- Carrying out pre start and running checks.
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel.
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded.
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded.
- Position dumper to receive loads.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges.
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter
Duration of Training
|Number of Training Days Required Novice|
(Less than 1 years or no operational experience)
|Number of Training Days Required if an Intermediate (1-2 Years Operational Experience)||Number of training days required if experienced (2+ years operational experience)||Test Only Option|
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
CITP Ltd, Budds Plantation, Baughurst Road, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PJ