New Roads & Streetworks
NRSWA Streetworks (New Roads & Streetworks Act)
This NRSWA operative or NRSWA supervisor qualification, renewal or reassessment ensures all work on roads and infrastructure in the United Kingdom is carried out to a safe and high standard. After successfully completing the course the NRSWA operative or supervisor will have the skills to carry out streetworks to the standards required by the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 - the legal framework for street works.
Street works and deep excavations courses
CITP Ltd offer courses in ground works, street works and deep excavations. Teaching is hands-on and practical with qualified and experienced instructors who all come from industry.
Choose a course from our range below.
New Roads and Street Works courses
- New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) 1991: Operatives
- New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) 1991: Supervisors
- New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) 1991: Refresher
Qualifications you get
- CITP Ltd certificate
- City & Guilds 6156/01 or SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority)
- The Street Works Qualifications Register Card.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit CITB grant pages
- Reasonable level of mobility
- Ability to lift and move loads
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Locations: Reading, Winchester
Funding: See Grants and funding above
You might also be interested in: