CSCS Apprentice Card
This card is available to people who have commenced on a recognised apprenticeship framework. This card is valid for four years and six months, and cannot be renewed.
You can confirm that you are registered for an apprenticeship using one of the following:
- A letter from the Managing Agency of your apprenticeship, confirming that you are registered with them and which qualifications (with full titles and pathways) you are registered for
- A letter from your apprenticeship training provider confirming that you are registered with them and which qualifications (with full titles and pathways) you are registered for
- Your Apprenticeship Agreement, provided that it shows the occupation and qualification (including pathways) you are registered for.
When applying for this card, you may be exempt from the CITB Health, Safety & Environment test if you have:
- A letter or email from the Managing Agency of your apprenticeship (which must be clearly identified that they are a Managing Agency) confirming that you have met the Managing Agency’s Health and Safety requirements
- A certificate for a one day Health and Safety Awareness course
- A Health and Safety unit included in your induction or initial qualification.
If you have none of the above, then you will need to take the CITB Health, Safety & Environment test before applying for the Apprentice card.
You can also apply for this card over the phone by calling 01189 700200 you will need to email evidence of your professional membership to email@example.com prior to calling.
(*CITP – Construction Industry Training Providers – is a limited company providing commercial training to industry and is in no way connected to CITB – the Construction Industry Training Board – a charity dedicated to industry standards.)