construction training courses
  • Training for the construction industry

    Skills & Training fund

    Did you know that CITB registered SME employers with up to 99 employees can apply for funding of up to £10,000 to cover the cost of their short duration courses? This includes any Site Safety Plus courses. Employers can submit one claim every 12 months.

    Click here to

  • Training for the construction industry

    The first phase of the changes being made by CITB will see new standards introduced for the following:

    Excavator 360, above 10 tonnes (tracked), Forward tipping dumper (wheeled), Rear tipping dumper/ dump truck: articulated chassis (all sizes), Ride on Roller, Telescopic handler: all sizes excluding 360 slew, Industrial forklift, Plant and Vehicle Marshaller, Slinger, Signaller: all types, all duties

    Click here to

  • Training for the construction industry

    CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO)

    As a CITB Approved Training Organisation, as well as the automatic claims for CPCS courses and NVQ's, we can now claim on your behalf for NPORS and In-house courses. The rates are tiered in the same way the CPCS courses are. For more information give one of our sales team a call on 01189700200 or...

    Click here to

Industry Placement

A temporary card requiring a minimum of 30 days work placement. The card is valid for three years and cannot be renewed.

For those undergoing a construction-related qualification or training programme which requires the completion of a minimum 30 day work placement, such as T-levels or Trainee Skills Development Programmes.

To be eligible for this card, applicants must:

  • Be aged 16 or above
  • Be registered onto a qualification or training programme requiring a minimum of 30 days’ work placement
  • Provide proof of registration onto their T Level, Traineeship, or other programme by completing the Enrolment Evidence Form and upload it during the application process.
  • Have successfully passed the relevant Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last two years. For CSCS, SKILLcard and JIB-PMES, this will be the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Operative test. For ECS, it will be the ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment.