Fire Safety Awareness
This training provides employees with the necessary basic understanding of fire and fire procedures to assist the organisation with its legal obligations. The course is designed to provide a very cost effective way of training your staff with the minimum disruption to your work. This course meets the minimum requirements under the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005. Our construction industry trainers are fully CITB accredited, guaranteeing you the best vocational tuition possible.
- Be aware of the dangers of fire
- Understand the Means of Escape
- Know the general fire precautions to be taken while at work
- Know what actions to take in the event of a fire
- Know what actions to take on hearing the fire alarm
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
FIRE SAFETY (½ DAY) - VENUE: READING
Any Date. 1 weeks notice at a minimum.
£75.00 p/p *Available CITB Grant = £61.00 p/p
Call 01189 700 200 or email email@example.com for locations.