SSSTS Training in Hampshire
Working for clients across Hampshire, we specialise in providing comprehensive, professional and cost effective SSSTS training courses.
Our SSSTS training courses are for first line managers, especially those who are about to, or have to, acquire supervisory responsibilities. It provides an introduction to environmental, welfare and health and safety issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities.
Provided to clients across Hampshire, our SSSTS training courses provide a sound and extensive knowledge base to enable them to give valuable assistance in safely managing any construction site.
To find out more about our classroom based training courses, or to book a place on a course, call us today on 01189 700 200 or email us at email@example.com.
What do our Hampshire SSSTS training courses involve?
Provided to clients across Hampshire, our SSSTS training courses are to ensure that all those managers given supervisory responsibilities understand why they are carrying out their identified duties and what is expected of them. The courses cover;
- Health & safety law
- Occupational health
- Developing a health & safety management system
- Working at height
- Fire prevention & control
- Hazardous substances
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Manual handling
- Accidents and first aid
- Toolbox talks
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- The objective of the course is to enable Delegates to, by the end of the course:
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safely
- Carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- Carry out site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Understand what is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their need
Dates & Cost
18/12/2017 & 19/12/2017, 01/03/2018 & 02/03/2018, 04/06/2018 & 05/06/2018,
03/09/2018 & 04/09/2018, 03/12/2018 & 04/12/2018
£295.00 p/p *CITB Grant = £100.00 p/p
If the candidate successfully passes the course, they will receive the CITB accredited certificate.
Our training courses are provided to clients across Hampshire and the rest of the UK, so call us today or send us an email to book your place on one of our SSSTS training courses.
Call 01189 700 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org