IOSH Managing Safety for Senior Executives - 1 Day
Safety at work is fundamental to a successful business. In order to avoid costly accidents and litigation, senior managers must be up-to-date with legal requirements and practices. This short safety management course for senior managers and senior executives is accredited by IOSH.
Who should attend?
IOSH Safety for Senior Executives will be beneficial for directors and senior executives operating at policy and strategic levels within all business sectors who are looking for a health and safety management course focused on their needs.
This short safety management course for senior managers and senior executives will provide:
- An overview and interpretation of legal responsibilities
- Cost-effective strategies for accident prevention and loss control
- Guidance on the application of these strategies in the workplace
- Introduction to health and safety issues
- Major accidents
- The health & safety role and responsibilities of senior executives
- Key legal aspects
- Civil & criminal
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc 1974
- Gross negligence manslaughter
- Corporate manslaughter
- Accident prevention
- Loss causation
- Accident disaster case study
- Effective proactive management of health and safety
- Risk management
- Corporate governance
- Health & safety management systems
For delegates who attend the course and successfully complete the written and practical assessments, there is a choice of accreditation, either an IOSH Working Safely certificate or an IOSH passport card.
Call 01189 700 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for locations.