Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems - Dry Lining Boarder
The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems - Dry Lining Boarder qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Dry Lining within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
This qualification supports the Learner enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge. Although part of an apprenticeship, this qualification is available outside of an apprenticeship where either the learner’s circumstances prevent them undertaking a full apprenticeship or where their prior skills and knowledge mean they do not require all components of the apprenticeship. In addition, industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Installing Plasterboard Linings in the Workplace
The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems qualification also has three associated pathways:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems - Ceiling Fixing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems - Dry Lining Finishing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems - Cavity Barrier Installation
Within this occupational area we offer other qualifications with a similar name:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems - Access Flooring
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems - Dry Lining Fixing
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems - Partitioning
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems - Ceiling Fixing - Complex Suspended Ceiling Systems
These NVQ qualifications request the learner to demonstrate, in a real workplace environment, that you are competent against a set of performance statements. You are assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you through your programme of learning.
- Level 2 Diploma in Interior Systems
This qualification has been developed for delivery in a training environment; this means that you do not need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding so you can work in a particular area in the construction industry or progress to further training.
This level 2 qualification will give you a robust understanding of Dry Lining Boarding.
You do not need any prior qualifications to undertake this level 2 qualification
This is an NVQ qualification and competence can only be demonstrated in a work environment. On completion, other job roles could include:
- Dry liner – fixer
- Dry liner – finisher
- Dry liner
- Interior fixer and sheeter
- Ceiling Fixer
Alternatively, you can progress on to the following qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
This qualification also sits within a Construction Apprenticeship Framework and can be taken alongside the following qualifications in contribution towards achievement of a Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Construction Specialist - Interior Systems.
- Level 2 Diploma in Interior Systems
- Level 1 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities
LEVEL 2 NVQ CONSTRUCTION TRADE (VARIOUS)
Description: To gain to the Blue ‘Skilled Worker’ CSCS card (Formwork/Steel Fixing etc)
- 15% discount, bespoke pricing dependent on numbers
NUMBER OF NVQ’S
Dry Lining Boarder
Get in contact with us today on 01189 700200 and we will talk you through the NVQ programmes we have available. Our professional and friendly construction training specialists are certain to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for you to take your career further.