Level 2 NVQ General Building Operations
The aim of this qualification
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations -‐ General Building Operations provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in general building operations to demonstrate their competence.
There is also a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in this occupational area.
The units in this qualification are derived from National Occupational Standards
The Level 2 Certificate in Construction Operations - General Construction qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work as a Construction Operative within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Establishing Work Area Protection and Safety in the Workplace
The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in one of the following optional units:
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace
- Laying Modular Pavement in the Workplace
- Laying Kerbs and Channels in the Workplace
- Setting Out Secondary Dimensional Work Control in the Workplace
LEVEL 2 NVQ CONSTRUCTION TRADE (VARIOUS)
Description: To gain to the Blue ‘Skilled Worker’ CSCS card (Formwork/Steel Fixing etc)
- 15% discount, bespoke pricing dependent on numbers
NUMBER OF NVQ’S
General Building Operations
Get in contact with us today on 01189 700200 and we will talk you through the NVQ programmes we have available. Our professional and friendly construction training specialists are certain to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for you to take your career further.