NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety - 12 Days
Who Should Attend the NEBOSH General Certificate?
Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations, who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues. The NEBOSH certificate helps them manage risks effectively. Many people take this NEBOSH Certificate as a first step on a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study. The NEBOSH National General Certificate course is the most popular NEBOSH certificate course in the UK. Please see below for more information on the course.
Unit 1 – NGC1 – Management of Health & Safety
- Element 1 – Foundation in Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management - Systems 1 – Policy
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management - Systems 2 – Organising
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management - Systems 3 – Planning
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management - Systems 4 – Measuring, Audit & Review
Unit 2 – NGC2 - Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Element 1 – Workplace Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 2 – Transport Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 3 – Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 4 – Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 5 – Electrical Safety
- Element 6 – Fire Safety
- Element 7 – Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 8 – Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
The NEBOSH General Certificate course is 11 days plus exams
Candidates are assessed with written examinations for each of the two taught units. A unit certificate is issued denoting successful achievement of each unit. A full NEBOSH National General Certificate award parchment is issued on completion of the two units and the practical assessment. The NEBOSH Certificate is accepted by IOSH – the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – in meeting the academic requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH). It is also accepted by The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) for associate membership.
Call 01189 700 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for locations.