Safe Working At Height
Who Should Attend?
This training course is designed for Managers and Supervisors who have a responsibility for working at heights within their organisation.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the new ‘Work at Height Regulations 2005’, the dangers associated with this type of work and how to implement regulation-compliant and ultimately safe practises into their workplace.
- Organisation and planning, competence and risk assessment
- Selection of work equipment; guard rails/toe-boards, working platforms, ladders, positioning systems, fall arrest and restraint systems
- Fragile surfaces
- Falling objects
- Inspections including records and reporting
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Summarise the work at height regulations and associated legislation and be fully aware of their legal responsibilities
- Plan and organise the work using competent people and undertake a risk assessment
- Select the correct work equipment and restraint systems to help prevent falls from height
- Carry out inspections of equipment to ensure they are safe and fit for purpose
- Keep accurate records and report dangerous occurrences in line with the legislation (RIDDOR)
Classroom based with candidate participation with games, role play & basic level practical.
All of our training courses, including Safe Working At Height, are fully CITB accredited to secure you the highest possible standard of construction industry training.
WORKING AT HEIGHTS & HARNESS AWARENESS - VENUE: READING/ON-SITE
25/01/2018, 22/02/2018, 05/04/2018, 24/05/2018, 12/07/2018,
30/08/2018, 07/11/2018, 18/12/201
£155.00 p/p *Available CITB Grant = £61.00p/p
Call 01189 700 200 or email email@example.com for locations.