Safe Working At Height
Who Should Attend?
This training course is designed for Managers and Supervisors who have a responsibility for working at heights within their organisation.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the new ‘Work at Height Regulations 2005’, the dangers associated with this type of work and how to implement regulation-compliant and ultimately safe practises into their workplace.
- Organisation and planning, competence and risk assessment
- Selection of work equipment; guard rails/toe-boards, working platforms, ladders, positioning systems, fall arrest and restraint systems
- Fragile surfaces
- Falling objects
- Inspections including records and reporting
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Summarise the work at height regulations and associated legislation and be fully aware of their legal responsibilities
- Plan and organise the work using competent people and undertake a risk assessment
- Select the correct work equipment and restraint systems to help prevent falls from height
- Carry out inspections of equipment to ensure they are safe and fit for purpose
- Keep accurate records and report dangerous occurrences in line with the legislation (RIDDOR)
Classroom based with candidate participation with games, role play & basic level practical.
All of our training courses, including Safe Working At Height, are fully CITB accredited to secure you the highest possible standard of construction industry training.
Half a day
WORKING AT HEIGHTS & HARNESS AWARENESS - VENUE: READING/ON-SITE
22/01/2020, 04/03/2020, 15/04/2020, 25/06/2020, 08/07/2020
19/08/2020, 30/09/2020, 18/11/2020
£155.00 p/p *Available CITB Grant = £61.00p/p
Call 01189 700 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for locations.