Scaffold Safety Inspection
Scaffold Inspection Training
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 requires the inspection of certain construction work equipment and places of work at height (r12 and 13 and Schedule 7). It also demands that every employer ensures that no person engages in any activity, including organisation, planning and supervision, in relation to working at height, or work equipment for use in such work unless they are competent to do so, or, if being trained, is supervised by a competent person.
This two day Scaffold Safety Inspection course will give delegates such knowledge so as to enable them to understand how to inspect scaffolding structures in accordance with statutory regulations. This course is aimed at Managers, Supervisors and Operatives who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing reports in accordance with statutory Regulations.
- Introduction / Pre Course Test Paper
- Relevant Regulations and Codes of Practice
- SG4:10 Fall Arrest Equipment
- Tubes, Fittings and Boards
- Safe ladder access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Fan boards and public protection
- Mobile, Static and Loading Towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and Bridging Beams
- Various types of System Scaffolding
- How to carry out a Scaffold Inspection
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Scaffold inspection exercise
- Knowledge Test
- Appraisals / Close
All the training courses that we provide, including Scaffold Safety Inspection, are fully CITB accredited to ensure that you receive the highest quality training in the construction industry.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.