Leading Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) in Berkshire
Are you a first line manager or about to become a supervisor working on construction sites? We strongly recommend taking part in our two-day Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
You will be given an introduction in health and safety, welfare and environmental issues for those who require an understanding of their legal duties relevant to their working day. You build a great platform of knowledge to build from and progress your career when you take this course, you will make an instant impact on the construction sites that you will supervise.
Over the two-day course you will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence that you can supervise a construction site in the way that it should be, you will be confident enough to face the challenges that the working environment brings.
So, if you’re based in Berkshire give our training specialists a call now on 01189 700 200, they will discuss the format of the training scheme and give you all the advice you need.
This is what the SSSTS course will cover:
- Health & safety law
- Developing a health & safety management system
- Occupational health
- Fire prevention & control
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Hazardous substances
- Working at height
- Manual handling
- Accidents and first aid
- Toolbox talks
The course is a classroom-based session with minor coursework and exam at the end of the second day.
What you will learn on the SSSTS course
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safely
- Carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- Carry out site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Understand what is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their needs
Visit our contact page for more information or call our training experts today on 01189 700 200.